[thelist] PHP Includes Script

kathryn42 at hushmail.com kathryn42 at hushmail.com
Fri Feb 8 16:40:01 CST 2002

Hello ... I am trying to write a simple script using PHP but I find myself very confused ... what I want is something like this:

if there is a querystring (like index.php?links) then grab the query, add a .txt file extension, and include that file (like if there is the above address, include links.txt)
otherwise, include default.txt

The part I'm having the most trouble with is adding the extension - It works when the address is index.php?links.txt, but not when it's index.php?links

TIA ~ kathryn

Hush provide the worlds most secure, easy to use online applications - which solution is right for you?
HushMail Secure Email http://www.hushmail.com/
HushDrive Secure Online Storage http://www.hushmail.com/hushdrive/
Hush Business - security for your Business http://www.hush.com/
Hush Enterprise - Secure Solutions for your Enterprise http://www.hush.com/