[thelist] HTML e-mail tracking

Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com
Fri Feb 8 17:09:00 CST 2002

One problem with the image thing:

Large sites (like here) do, um, interesting things with their mail. For
example, you can send me HTML mail with images but I'll never see them.
I'll see the spot where they would have been, but that's all. All that sort
of thing gets blocked somewhere in the 4-5 email gateways it passes through
on its way here.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224