[thelist] legitimacy of tips, thoughts please

Shoshannah Forbes xslf at xslf.com
Sat Feb 9 12:08:11 CST 2002

I actually got a client once that way- she was looking for a solution
regarding Hebrew, and found my name via google search and some posts I made
to evolt :-)
You never know who reads this stuff...
<tip author="Shoshannah Forbes">
If you have the time and passion, participating in online discussions lists,
including ones not geared for professional users, is a great way to get a
good "word of mouth" buzz about you, and a great way to start building your
portfolio.
</tip>
<tip author="Shoshannah Forbes">
Another great way to get experience and even reputation, is to participate
in open source projects. There are many many projects out there, and they
always need new talent... :-)
</tip>