[thelist] order form question

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Sat Feb 9 12:24:01 CST 2002

I am going to try to make an old order form that was written in html to
be more useful. The current form has over 100 items on it and allows
nothing other than entering a quanity ordered for each item listed. I
want to create a self calculating version to come up with a total
including tax (where applicable) and shipping. Then I would like to pass
the variable (total) to another webpage for further processing. The form
will still be sent using formail like it used to. I want to accomplish
this with Javascript and want to do it with the least amount of
rewriting possible if that is possible. Any ideas, suggestions, links
would be mucho appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Dave