[thelist] that <h1>-<h6> debate (dreamweaver tip)

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Sat Feb 9 23:26:00 CST 2002

> From: "Matthew Mullenweg" <matt at swcdesign.com>
> ... but doesn't seem to apply to
> images dragged and dropped from the site map, like I usually do when
> inserting images. Is there any way to configure that?
I couldn't find a way to do that when dragging from the site map. Maybe
someone else knows.

> Also, I'm relatively new to the list; is it kosher to ask questions
> about a tip, or does that engender another tip to be offered as payment?
It's ok to ask questions about anything that on topic, without paying with a
tip. However, you should delete (or escape) the \tip\ tags in your reply, so
that the tip harvester doesn't harvest the same tip twice.

BTW, I posted a tip a few weeks ago about customizing the default DW page.
That's a good one too if you want to have a DOCTYPE, or specific meta tags
in all of your pages. Make changes to Configuration/Templates/Default.htm

matt g.