[thelist] Background is repeating in table cells...bad bad

Michael Barrett mbarrett at triad.rr.com
Sun Feb 10 09:40:08 CST 2002

This is a common Netscape 4.x problem, which I think even occurs when you
use CSS to specify a background image. Netscape causes each nested table
cell inherit the background image of the table it's nested in.

To avoid this problem, include ' background="" ' in all your tables cells
(<td>) that aren't supposed to have the background image.

--
Michael Barrett
-O^O-

mbarrett at triad.rr.com