CDO for windows 2000 [was Re: [thelist] Re : CDO / Email ]

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Mon Feb 11 10:10:01 CST 2002

Great article Burhan, now can the CDONTS code work with CDO for Windows 2000?
My clients host is utilizing both CDO and ADO for windows 2000 and I being
the complete ASP newbie am pretty well brain dead after many 48 hour
sessions with this language.
I need to submit some forms using CDO, and since all the forms would go to
one address do I input the respective address as part of one of the"flds"
or is it to go into the "iMesg.From" entry.
Any idea's?
Lost in all the Common Data Objects land....

Peter Kaulback

In the hour of 03:54 PM 2/10/2002 -0600, Burhan Khalid spoke this: