[thelist] Stupid Question -- mp3 file in a separate window?

Michele Wandrei michele at inthree.com
Tue Feb 12 16:45:01 CST 2002

Well, here's where I have to expose just how little I really know
about web design.

I'm working on a page that contains a link to an mp3 file.  When
I click on that link, the browser takes me to the standard ugly
gray window with the little Quicktime control in the center.  My
client would really like to avoid having his site visitors taken
to another page to hear his audio demo file.  Is there a way to
open that mp3 link in a popup window?

The page in question is at www.inthree.com/jimellis/ .  The demo
file is on the right side of the page.

Thanks for any help you can offer, and for not laughing!
Michele Wandrei
inThree Design
www.inthree.com