[thelist] Testing Credit Card Entry Forms

Jay Fitzgerald jayfitz at bayou.com
Wed Feb 13 14:32:01 CST 2002

If I am not mistaken...the universal Visa number for testing is:
4111-1111-1111-1111

At 02:15 PM 2/13/2002, you wrote:
>In the process of testing the shopping cart I'm building, is there a way
>of testing the credit card input form without actually having to use a
>real credit card number? Like a fully operational "dummy number" that
>can be entered into a form? This won't be used in any real-time
>processing system, just testing form validation and data capture.
>
>Alan
>--
>the Tip Harvester and archive of thelist go to:

Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to call me
at 318-338-2034.

Thank you for your time,

Jay Fitzgerald, Design Director - CSBW-A, CPW-A, CWD-A, CEMS-A
Bayou Internet..............(888)
30-BAYOU........................http://www.bayou.com
Mississippi Internet.......(800)
MISSISSIPPI...............http://www.mississippi.net