[WG: [thelist] browsing in Netscape 6.2 with images turned off]

niamh conaty niamhcarmel at dublin.com
Thu Feb 14 05:28:00 CST 2002

Thanks all. I've tried using title, which does show up as a tooltip in N6 if you hover over the right area. The trouble is, without the alt text showing you can't tell where the images would be. I've reported the bug, so if I get any feedback I'll pass it on.

Niamh

> > I've found that if I view a page in Netscape 6.2 with images off, not only do the images not appear, but neither do alt tags. This means where images are used for navigation there's no clue to where links might be. Does anybody know a way around this for designers?

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!
http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a