[thelist] Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, Yahoo! Search and MSN Search on my web site!

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 06:36:00 CST 2002

Hello Everybody,
I have seen some web sites which have fields and buttons for searching
purpose. The values of buttons are used to be "Search Yahoo", "Search
MSN" and many others searches. The interesting thing is that they do
work. How is this done? How can I add such fields and buttons to my
site?
I want to add the sign-in forms on my site for Yahoo!, Hotmail and other
famous e-mail services so that the visitors are able to sign-in to their
favourite mail account directly from my web site. Is it possible? If
yes, then how?
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/