[thelist] Need feedback for the archives

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Feb 14 10:26:00 CST 2002

Hey Sam -

Ya, good eye. Many of the URLs that google has have been changed since
the new version of our mailing list software was put in place a month
ago. Because the archives use a particular sequence that has since
changed, so what google knows as
archive/Week-of-Mon-20000904/151342.html is now actually something like
archive/Week-of-Mon-20000904/001349.html

As soon as the new style is hashed out, I'll rebuild the
archives(hopefully for the last time :) and let google back in to index
the heck out of them like usual.

In the meantime, the 'cache' feature of google helps :)

hth

.djc.