[thelist] new broswer handles javascropt better?

MGrover at cmp.com MGrover at cmp.com
Fri Feb 15 07:47:00 CST 2002

The other day my real media player kept choking so I decided to download a new
one.  What I ended up with was something called Real One which apparently is
also a browser.  I liked the round edges of the browser so I decided to take it
for a spin.  The first thing I noticed is that some sites which seem to take
forever to load in IE and NS load instantly with this new browser.  (The second
thing I noticed is that you can't view source.)

Anybody have any info about this new browser and, specifically, why it might
load sites faster?

Mike.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of CMP Media.

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this message please do not read, copy, use or
disclose this communication and notify the sender immediately.  It should be
noted that any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
action or reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.