[thelist] new broswer handles javascropt better?

Sam sam at sam-i-am.com
Fri Feb 15 11:31:08 CST 2002

we did a little work* with Real a while back and they were planning on
building in a proper browser into the player. At that time they were
considering Mozilla. I'd be interested to see how it identifies itself.

Can you point it at:
http://www.sam-i-am.com/testsuite/basics/user_agent.html

Sam

* ha. Long story, culminating in not much to show.