[thelist] Wanted: A better understanding of the inter-relationship between H

Josh Feingold josh.s.feingold at irs.gov
Fri Feb 15 15:24:00 CST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bring it on!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, but regarding this post, I think I would agree with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~
you may well be better off
completely dismissing the early versions of HTML.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree. I don't use the <lh> tag on my sites.

~~~~~~~~~~~
the best indication of the
future of this tech is the w3c
~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree.  The idea would be to understand where the w3c would go in the
future.  (Actually, I think Microsoft will probably be able to ignore the
W3C altogether in a few years when they have all but 1% of the browser
market, but that is not on topic, so I'll save it for another newsgroup.)

I think you may be going a little further than you need

I might. I can't say for certain that I am correct.  However, in most
other things that I have done in life I have found that understanding a
subject in its fullness has allowed ME to excel.  Some reasons are
concrete and others are not. Maybe its just me.  Who knows?

Josh