[thelist] offer

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Fri Feb 15 17:11:00 CST 2002

Where did *this* come from Jack? It's offtopic and you owe.

<tip type="unix directory listings">

ls -larth has become my most used command to list files and directories
lately. the -larth is easy to type and gives a wealth of information!

-l long listing
-a don't hid files
-r reverse the sort
-t sort by time
-h in human readable format

So if you're looking for an easily readible, complete listing of all
files based on time showing newest last(and closest to the cursor) this
command could be for you :)

</tipe>

.djc.