[thelist] Frontpage Extensions with Dreamweaver...

warren warren at warrenworld.com
Sat Feb 16 09:16:01 CST 2002

Hello fellow evolters,
I am doing a site redesign for a client. I use Dreamweaver for the general
construction and then tweak the code. The client has a couple of forms on
their site that use FrontPage extensions for collecting the data, storing it
on the server and emailing it do two people.

Can I just use the code generated by FrontPage for the forms and insert it
into the html document (I'm pretty sure I can) and since the client will be
doing their own updates....how badly will FrontPage screw with the code when
they "Update" a page.

I could probably get them to switch to Dreamweaver but I will have to
justify it.

Thanks again,
warren