[thelist] developing course content

bucquero at msu.edu bucquero at msu.edu
Sat Feb 16 18:36:00 CST 2002

I disagree.  Depending on the budget, I can create a $5,000 course or a
$20,000 course.  The latter would allow me to write additional original
material, shoot relevant video, develop interactive exercise in Flash --
whereas the former would be far more barebones.

The best starting point is to ask what kind of budget they have for the
project.

Bonnie Bucqueroux
Digital-training.net
http://www.digital-training.net