[thelist] Microsoft to provide source code to 9 U.S. States

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at takingitglobal.org
Sun Feb 17 00:01:00 CST 2002

Read it on the bus on my way home... Found it on their site for you - a
federal appeals court judge has ordered Microsoft to provide nine states
with all source code for its Windows product, including Windows XP
Embedded...

http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/industry/02/16/microsoft.code.reut/index.ht
ml

In unrelated news, in case no-one noticed, BT is suing Prodigy Internet
for royalty payments for what it claims is a patent on hyperlinks dating
back to the late 60's...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_1072000/1072484.stm

|| | |||    Martin Kuplens-Ewart | Techy Dude Guy   |||| |
| || |  |    p=416.6608.TIG | f=416.883.1262  | |   || | |
| | | ||  http://join.takingitglobal.org/martin83 | |  | |