[thelist] perl/sendmail/base64/mime problem

Eric Bogs eric at bo.gs
Mon Feb 18 13:22:01 CST 2002

Hi all,

I'm not a PERL guru in the least, and a script on one of the sites I'm
maintaining broke when we moved servers.

The script (an anonymous remailer) makes use of a mime library to attach
uploaded photos to the anonymous email.  There's a configuration problem
with the MIME/Base64 library.

The error returned is:

	Can't locate MIME/Base64.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/System/Library/Perl/darwin /System/Library/Perl /Library/Perl/darwin
/Library/Perl /Library/Perl /Network/Library/Perl/darwin
/Network/Library/Perl /Network/Library/Perl .) at
/Library/WebServer/WebSites/xy/cgi-bin/ads/mm_email.cgi line 38.

The offending code is:

	use MIME::Base64 qw(encode_base64);

Thanks gang!
Eric