[thelist] evolt membership

Aleem aleem at mindless.com
Mon Feb 18 23:55:01 CST 2002

> sharing a solution, or shooting the shit on IRC or thchat

Is there an official evolt irc channel  ?

And while I'm on topic, what are the numbers like for member
registrations for the list and the website ?

good topic by the way, I have always wanted to know more about what goes
on in the community.
I am too bogged down with work to even be able to open the evolt mail
folder on some days and on days that I do, I skim through and save a
copy of all the good discussions. I have a lot to learn still...

-aleem