[thelist] evolt membership

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 19 01:36:00 CST 2002

> From: "Aleem" <aleem at mindless.com>
>
> > sharing a solution, or shooting the shit on IRC or thchat
>
> Is there an official evolt irc channel  ?

officially?  well, it's more of a social club... it's a free-for-all, so it's
not strictly about web stuff...  but yeah, you can find it at #evolt...

> And while I'm on topic, what are the numbers like for member
> registrations for the list and the website ?
[...]

dan can get you numbers on the mailing list... last i asked we were
around 1,600, but i lose track so easily...

on the site, a quick check shows me 8,897 user ids... but those
aren't all necessarily unique... or active... or both... or neither...