[thelist] document.write() in head section

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 09:21:01 CST 2002

Hello Everybody,
Is there something wrong about writing document.werite() in the head
section of a web page? I have created a web page with all JavaScript in
head section. When I click a button, JavaScript is supposed to write
some message on the page. But sometimes it works and some time it
doesn't. When it does not work, I have to close the web page and then
open it again. What the problem is? I have inserted document.write()
into head section. Is this creating problem?
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/