[thelist] Extra space around text in Netscape 6

kris burford [midtempo] kris at midtempo.net
Tue Feb 19 10:22:03 CST 2002

--

>Page can be seen at:
>www.koolfish.com/dwf
>
>The problem is the top row in the top table.
>In IE 4, 5, Opera 6.01 and Netscape 4.61, and 4.7 everything is
>displaying correctly. The problem I have is with Netscape 6.
>
>How do I remove the space so that it behaves the same as the other
>browsers?

lisa,

this is due to the text in the topstrip having a greater vertical space in
netscape 6.

you can either alter the text, or look at putting something like

p {font:   10px/1.4 Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; etc...

and play around with the "1.4" until you get something that works...

regards

kris
--

---