[thelist] color choosing tool?

Kimberly Carroll websavant at sirenwire.net
Wed Feb 20 10:40:05 CST 2002

Nick,
Here are a few color picker options (all are free) from my favorites.
If you need a few more ideas, let me know.
Kimberly

VisiBone Webmaster's Color Lab
Www.visibone.com/colorlab/
Displays a swatch with the color codes and name, clicking on additional
colors will give you a side by side comparison of up to 8 colors.

ColorMix
Www.colormix.com
Create millions of browser safe colors by dithering 2 or 3 browser safe
colors.

The Color Schemer
http://www.colorschemer.com/online/
Select a color and you are presented with a set of 16 coordinating colors.

The Colorizer
http://www.webreference.com/html/tools/colorizer/
Provides hex, decimal, and percentage values, and displays links and text
for selected colors. (Similar to Photoshop)

Palette Man
Www.paletteman.com
Has preset schemes, or set up your own, results can be emailed for easy
reference.