[thelist] dreamweaver 4

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 20 10:40:13 CST 2002

> From: Nick Wilson <nick at explodingnet.com>
>
> * and then Raymond Camden declared....
> > Errr - I hope I'm not the only who has a MAJOR problem with this.
> > Your talking about stealing from my company, ya know. I'm sorry that
> > the eval version timed out, but, hey, that's life.
>
> No your not. Where's the list admin?
[...]

hey there... ok, i'm not list admin, but i'm one of the general
admins....

we don't see every post that comes through, and i've been deleting
this thread in my inbox because i'm not a DW user... but somehow
i saw this... you can always email us off-list, too...

*nobody* should use this list for warez type exchanges... please
don't use this list for off-line warez exchanges, either...  i don't care
if you feel you deserve to steal software, this is not the forum for
that...

besides, many of the companies who manufacture the software
you want to steal have people on this very list... you'll get busted...