[thelist] dreamweaver 4

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Feb 20 11:13:00 CST 2002

ta-da

Nick Wilson wrote:

> No your not. Where's the list admin?

> I can't beleive this guy bought $100 worth of books for an eval copy. I
> think the phrase we're looking for here is .... Duh!

ok, i think thats a bit over the top. personal flames are almost as bad
as w at r3z d00ds IMO. lets remember to be polite :)

maurice wrote:
 > I can't believe this guy is using his history of somewhat naieve and
 > unintelligent posts to get away with trading pirated software on the
 > list.

to recap, although his email did suggest it, jumping to conclusions and
speculating that Syed is pirating software doesn't help anything. i'm
not taking a side on this particular event - although i'll point out as
adrian did this is *NOT* the place for that kind of shit -  but let's
all remember to consider peoples feelings, lack of poor english, and the
whole story before berrating them or calling them pirates.:)

Aaargh mateys!

speculation is off-topic.

<tip type="thelist">

Did you know thelist has a NNTP gateway? It can come in handy when
you're on the road, or away from your primary computer. Chris Evans
graciously provides the service from his fuseware.com site, and the info
(along with some other good lists) can be found at
http://www.fuseware.com/support/

Or, point your Usenet client at news://fuseware.com/evolt
</tip>

.djc.