[thelist] Am I being BS'd?

Rebecca Milot-Bradford RMilot-Bradford at nsca-lift.org
Wed Feb 20 11:47:10 CST 2002

>  Thank you, Becky... now another question - can I safely
>  REMOVE this stuff as long as I pay attention to what is
>  actually Word-generated code and what is the actual HTML for
>  the document?

Yes you can safely remove it, but it becomes a major pain. I mean, you are
looking at lines and lines of that kind of code, right? Could you possible
teach the staff member a wee bit of html? Then you could have him or her
enter each article into a database with appropriate mark up, something along
those lines? Or could you redo the site using one of those nifty html
editors people were referencing a few threads back?