[thelist] Remove break after H# tags

Michael Goddard michael at tdh-marketing.com
Wed Feb 20 12:20:01 CST 2002

Using stylesheets on H# tags only affects the design and not the
functionality of the tag,s property within the document structure.

So if using a non-visual browser the H# tag will keep it's functional
property but within visual browsers the H# will keep it's functional
property with the document structure as well as be styled based on the
stylesheets specifications.

HTH,

Michael