[thelist] Am I being BS'd?

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Wed Feb 20 13:24:01 CST 2002

I know you're using FrontPage, but Dreamweaver has a great feature called "Clean Up Word HTML" which does what it says, removing all the idiotic and extraneous code that Word finds it neccessary to insert. On those occasions when I'm confronted with an HTML doc created in Word, that's the first thing I do.