[thelist] Word to HTML

Rachel Cunliffe rachel at cre8d-design.com
Wed Feb 20 16:07:00 CST 2002

Michael, why not have a preview option in your template which will throw up
what the e-zine will look like before mailing it?  I'm assuming you mean by
template, a form with text areas/browse buttons (for images) for the various
parts of the ezine?

I do this with a client currently :)

.:peace
rachel