[thelist] dreamweaver 4

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 16:14:08 CST 2002

Hi Maurice,
Saying very clearly, I am NOT a trader of any kind.
Secondly, my offer was genuine. There was NO personal interest in
helping Sergio in any way.
Please don't be doubtful about anybody's intentions. My religion Islam
tells me: "Doubt is a very bad thing. Don't ever do it".
Anyhow, thank you for your compliments.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/