[thelist] content management systems?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 20 18:53:01 CST 2002

soitenly...

right now the site is a new marketing tool we've built to support our
face-to-face sales... it's still growing...

pricing is at:
http://quantumcms.com/document_107_24.html

although i can see my sales guy hasn't updated the date on the
price... but $25k for a full install...  pretty full-featured, but instead
of pasting in a full list of features and bugging everyone else, we
can chat offlist about that stuff...

runs on win2k/ASP box(en) with MS SQL as the datasource...
uses XML/XSL for all the templates, so it can output to HTML,
WML, and even print documents so the CMS can maintain content
in more than one place...  also looking at porting to PHP...

there are also shared hosting options
(http://quantumcms.com/document_171_24.html) that give you
access to the tool, but save you the headache of hosting and the
costs of the full license...

let me know what other questions you have, and i'd be happy to
expand on them here, offlist, and definitely on the web site...

a demo is also available, but that's when a phone call comes in
handy to walk you through it all...