[thelist] content management systems?

matt newell matt at sweetillusions.org
Wed Feb 20 19:16:01 CST 2002

currently we have a home-spun software pushing setup that's been patched
and forced to handle the content flow for the rest of the site. we are at
the point of deciding to invest more resources to developing what is
currently available into a workable "real" CMS with the bells and whistles
that one would expect or to go with a off the shelf solution.

[now i'm off to catch up on the thread -- been knee deep in release
issues today]

// matt

ps. there was a security release mentioned today about it being possible
to hack phpnuke