[thelist] Can you dig it?

Ed Shuck edshuck at noevalley.com
Thu Feb 21 02:44:01 CST 2002

hi

thanks for sharing.  i saw nothing wrong viewing 1024*768 in ie5.00  it
seems all good.  my favorites are the little --- in the left menu and the
way the site map left when i made a client choice and the following was a
horizontal listing of  the client list.  very nice.  nice color.  easily
readable.

thanks