[thelist] awards in french? (RE: High profile awards)

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Thu Feb 21 03:20:01 CST 2002

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.
--
> Michael, I hate to sound disagreeable again... but... our
> experience with awards was that they were actually very
> useful. They generated a LOT of additional traffic for us,
> because we submitted our site in awards competitions
> site. It also resulted in a lot of additional web business
> for the design firm that originally worked on our site,
> because they were able to use it as an "award-winning
> portfolio piece."

That's interesting.

But here we're english-speaking-world-oriented.
Does any of you know of any kind of awards in french? Because as a french
web dev I can't imagine any site's traffic increased by foreign awards...
especially if people come to a french site, I guess that's partly because
they don't speak foreign languages...

BTW are there any french people here?
--
[ winmail.dat was deleted, please don't send attachments with your message. ]