[thelist] Gonna Bust up my Pc in a minute

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Thu Feb 21 05:21:07 CST 2002

This is really bugging me - I've search, been around the web, tried
everything - from 4guysfromrolla to asp101 and even - yes even microsoft
support (god rest my soul).

My Pc format dates into US format and it doing my head in!

Regional settings: Admin: UK, every user on the pc is UK.
I'm using Session.LCID = 2057 (Uk date format)
The query i'm running using Now() as the date even write the date in UK
format!!!!! But for some messed up reason as soon as Access gets its hands
on it - wam bam thank you mam - US date format!!!!! aahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Is there something in Access that makes the date US format?

Can anyone help!

Cheers

Paul