[thelist] ASP Sort Question

jay.blanchard at thermon.com jay.blanchard at thermon.com
Thu Feb 21 06:34:01 CST 2002

I have tried numerous methods, but I cannot seem to get this sort to work
properly. I went searching for info, tried some other techniques, but still
no luck. So I turn to my favorite group of gurus...

I am returning a recordset from the database where one column contains a
project number. That number is configured like this;

xx-xxxx-xx

The person who requested this report wants the report sorted by the middle
four numbers of the project number. I have tried methods in both SQL and ASP.

Any insight on this would be grandly appreciated.

Jay