[thelist] JavaScript error.

John Kipling Lewis jklewis at umich.edu
Thu Feb 21 18:16:13 CST 2002

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Peter-Paul Koch wrote:

> I don't completely understand the problem (need to see a URL for that), but
> the general answer is that cross-domain scripting is not allowed, period. If
> you try to do anything with JavaScript in a page that comes from another
> server, it is not allowed.
>
> Does this answer your question or did you already know this and asked for
> some help in changing your code?

I do realize that and I believe I coded it to work... but I seem to be in
error somewhere.

http://allmusic.com/music_b2k1.html

This is the page that works.

http://www.allmusic.com/music_b2k1.html

This is the same page, but doesn't work.  The particular part that doesn't
work is the top nav: "Pop Singles | Pop Albums | Reissues | Movie | DVD |
Classical Album | Game"

John -