[thelist] IE Security Hole

Ezra S F ezrasf at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 18:17:00 CST 2002

I don't see anything about this in Microsoft's Security Bulletins.

	http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/current.asp

The 2002 Feb 11 Cumulative patch does not mention anything about the
ability to open a command shell to execute commands that I saw.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/secur
ity/bulletin/MS02-005.asp

This is the only IE patch I see for this year.

Ezra S Freelove
Computer Supp Spec, Web Services
Information Technology               |            229-333-5974
Valdosta State University            |          ICQ:  41079071
http://www.valdosta.edu/~esfreelo/   |   esfreelo at valdosta.edu