[thelist] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 10:34:01 CST 2002

Vic,
I am sure you are correct, but I sent it anyway. It will be interesting to
see if I get a response.
Nan

-------------original reply---------------
Nan,

> You can copy the entire email (including the full headers!) and send it to
> abuse at yahoo.com, and postmaster at yahoo.com , along with your appropriate
> comments at the beginning of the email...with a seperator of course. Whether
> anything can be, or will be done by Yahoo is questionable though.
>
> The fact is, they do have specific email policies. However, their email
> servers are wide open to hacks, and I doubt seriously that they are going to
> spend the time and effort...not to mention the cost, to secure their servers
> aginst this sort of thing!
>
> Vic

Nan Harbison Smith
481 Elm Street
Concord, MA 01742
978-369-1224
978-369-1681

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use the Internet and he won't bother you for weeks.