[thelist] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Vic Wooten vicwooten at eaglewebservices.com
Sat Feb 23 10:42:01 CST 2002

Heh-heh-heh...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Webmaster" <webmaster at archetype-it.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2002 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [thelist] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

> At 09:00 23/02/2002 -0700, you wrote:
> >You know, I've heard about this type of scam before, but it's the first
time
> >I've seen the actual e-mail . . .
>
> Seen it a few times .. still amazes me that anyone falls for it!

P T Barnum was "reputed" to have said, "A sucker is born every minute!"

Apparently there have been more than a few suckers drawn into this scam,
because as I said, the matter is currently under investigation by the CIA.
Once they've gained your banking information of course, instead of
depositing funds into your account, they suck it dry!

Vic