OT Re[2]: [thelist] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Vic Wooten vicwooten at eaglewebservices.com
Sat Feb 23 11:26:28 CST 2002

Huuummmm....

----- Original Message -----
From: "kristina" <kristina at kfx-design.co.uk>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2002 11:52 AM
Subject: OT Re[2]: [thelist] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

> > Once they've gained your banking information of course, instead of
> > depositing funds into your account, they suck it dry!
>
> will they suck up the red part aswell - i wonder!!!

Would be nice wouldn't it?

> btw all you chaps who've replied to this thread also owe.....

Payment will be forthcoming I'm sure!

> also (i really hate being the one who nags) but please for the sake of
> our digest readers please trim your posts....

Quite right MDear. My apologies right now for that. I do attempt to trim,
but leave as much as possible so that anyone who comes in on the tail end of
things can have "some" idea of what it was all about to begin with.

<tip>
If you're running Windows 2000, Executive Softwares Diskeeper is
unquestionably the best HD maintenance tool available. Well worth the 50
bucks! The stripped down version that ships with Win2k is pathetic!

http://www.executivesoftware.com/coverpage.asp

</tip>

Vic