[thelist] (no subject)

Jan Portz j.portz at plainpeak.de
Sun Feb 24 07:33:00 CST 2002

hi there,

i´m working as a junior designer in a small webcompany in germany.

Perhaps u could give an answer for a problem, that appears in mozilla and netscape 6.2.

problem: I´m giving a link an hover status. In this im giving it a background-image property. Using a 10px Arial font declaration, the image shows only behind the 10px height text.
But i´ve got an 21px height td in which the link is, and this td should switch its background image completly, not only in a height of 10px behind my text.
The a has a 21px-height property and a 21px line-height property.

I hope i could explain what I mean. My english is not so good at all...

greetings,
Jan -j.portz at plainpeak.de-