[thelist] Apache on 98

Burhan Khalid burhankh at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 23:55:01 CST 2002

In order for a CGI to work, you have to be online (or be on a TCP/IP
network). Make sure that when you test your scripts, you are online, or
atleast your computer is on a network with a valid IP address.

Also, what language are you using to run the scripts? If it is Perl, make
sure that you have the correct path to the executable in your shebang line,
and you have set the directory permissions in PWS to allow execution for the
directory that holds your scripts.

If this is greek, or if you want help with a Windows 98 Apache install,
reply back, and I'm sure if not I, someone else will be willing to help.

Going to sleep,
Burhan Khalid