[thelist] IIS document footer vs SSI

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Mon Feb 25 19:17:00 CST 2002

This probably a very basic question, and I'm afraid I already know the
answer, but is there a way to get the document footer option in IIS 5 to
append to the document so that the page validates?

Currently it does this:

... page code ...
/IIS-generated footer gets dropped in here, invalidating the HTML/

I'm trying to enforce site-wide footer without requiring a bunch of
parent volunteers or already overworked teachers to go back rebuild
their sites with .shtml file tags and inserting <!--#includes-->

Any suggestions (other than the above?)

Thanks
David