[thelist] looking for new host for W2K/ColdFusion

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 05:57:01 CST 2002

Sharon,
I have been dealing with American Data Technologies at:
http://www.localweb.com/
They offer Cold Fusion and say they have Unix and NT, I can't find anything
about W2K on their website, but they have a toll free number so you could
call. I manage a site (sacredsites.com) that gets 60,000 hits a month with
this company, and they either answer the phone and solve the problem while I
am on the phone with them, or they call me back or email me quickly, so
problems are solved very fast. The only problem I have with them is that
there is no online information on their website to help you figure out how to
do stuff, like referencing scripts in the cgi-bin. Other hosts I use give you
a ton of information on their website.
Nan