[thelist] Good examples of corporate sites

David Kutcher david_kutcher at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:59:01 CST 2002

> Against my better judgement, I've picked up a corporate site client
> for Web work.

Lot an especially good attitude to have... if you don't want them, send em
my way :-)

> I am having some trouble finding positive examples of
> Usability/UCD on corporate sites.  I'm hoping the wider group can dig
> up some examples.  Here are the restrictions:

www.caterpillar.com (the big dirt mover people)
www.carnival.com (the cruise lines)
www.mcgrawhill.com (the publishers)

I think all three do a pretty good job in terms of usability.  Of course,
usability is a subjective field... so maybe I'll be proven wrong in the
continuing discussion.

David
www.confluentforms.com

PS. my site doesn't count since it's a placeholder until thursday  :)