[thelist] Good examples of corporate sites

Andrew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Tue Feb 26 11:36:01 CST 2002

At 12:12 26/02/2002 -0500, David Kutcher wrote:
>Does anyone still use lynx?  realistically?  or is that spending extra k to
>appease one half of one percent?

   I don't know what the statistics in general are, but I know at least a
dozen people, myself included, who use it fairly frequently.

   That said, I usually use it to access a given set of text-heavy sites
(google newsgroups being the main one).

   However, the inclusion of useful alt tags is healthy for many of the
browsers used by disabled people, and is generally held to be good practice.

   Drew.

Drew Shiel                               webmaster at swiftpay.com