[thelist] MyReportLinks.com? ever heard of them?

Scott Adams scott.adams at mail.atu.edu
Tue Feb 26 12:48:00 CST 2002

Sounds like they are trying to get their links up and going before they go
commercial.
"For a limited time period ending August 1, 2003, the links on this
site will be available to everyone, whether a book has been purchased or
not.
After that date, the password found on page 4 of each book will be required
to view the links."
http://www.myreportlinks.com/search.cfm

Apparently put out by a company called Enslow Publishing.
http://www.enslow.com

Reputation of the company (at least for me) is unknown.
Scott
Scott Adams Assistant Professor - Instructional Technology
Arkansas Tech University Crabaugh 104 Russellville, AR 72801
(501) 968-0203 (501) 964-0811 (Fax) scott.adams at mail.atu.edu
http://education.atu.edu/people/sadams
"Imagine a school without books, pens, pencils or paper. Imagine this school
with children that can read and write, but with teachers who cannot, and you
have a metaphor of the information age in which we live."
- Peter Cochrane http://www.btexact.com/library/cochrane/papers/asageont.htm